A couple of weeks ago I was briefed by Load Dynamix about the upcoming merger between Virtual Instruments and Load Dynamix. I think it’s a great move, they are highly complementary to each other and the sum of their technology/products is more than just a mathematical addition. Who are LD and VI? These two companies are not familiar to most of the customers but are quite popular in the high end and among vendors. LD is all about performance benchmarking. It’s like having an IOZone on steroids. It’s actually an oversimplification, but gives you the idea of what they...Read More
Tag: Load Dynamix
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)