After having digested all the awesome things that I gathered during the last Storage Field Day I’m ready to start talking about some of the interesting things we saw last week in beautiful north California. Kaminario was our first host, Kaminario is a relatively new play in the flash array market, being founded in 2008, Dani Golan, Founder and CEO of the company, presented the company and their product to #SFD1 audience in an engaging and technical manner, he initially laid out what, I believe, everybody knows already: flash needs a completely new architecture at the storage array side,...Read More
Tag: Kaminario @en
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)