Next week I’ll be traveling to San Francisco and the Silicon Valley for the IT Press Tour. You could say that’s nothing new as I’m very often in the US but it’s always fun and interesting meeting companies, getting the insights and latest news first hand. Here are the companies I’m going to meet, so expect some articles next month: – Cloudera: Big Data. One of the most famous Hadoop distributions. – Cloudian: Object storage. A category of products that I like and know very well. I recently wrote a white paper for them. – Diablo Technologies: Flash storage....Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)