It’s unbelievable how amazing the data storage world is, and I have to thank two incredibly compelling startups for reminding me of it. Lately I’ve been worried about the lack of differentiation in the storage startup ecosystem, but these two have proven me wrong! Well, I have to add that if you look at the container ecosystem, storage startups are popping up like mushrooms but, again, most of them look very similar… on the contrary, NooBaa and Iguaz.io have the most interesting ideas I have seen in a while though and, albeit they are very young (still in a...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)