I’m sitting here in the blogger lounge at HPE Discover 2016, in London (while also keeping an eye on the news coming from AWS Re:Invent in Las Vegas)… and the only thing that comes to my mind at the moment is something I read on twitter a few days ago: “the software is eating the hardware and the cloud is eating the software”. More Focus, but… HPE is much more focused than a year ago (thanks to the split from HP Inc.) and are trying to remain relevant in a world that has been seeing a major change on...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)