Last week, I spent some time on HP cloud and the only thing I can think of is: “HP, you can do better! (much better)” The first tour left me with a bitter taste in mouth: if this is intended as an AWS competitor let me say that the Amazon guys can sleep easy! I waited some time before publishing this blog but, after some mails with HP representatives I decided to go on. Is this Openstack? You know, I’m not very fond of OpenStack and I’m one of the few that think at OpenStack as a bunch of...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)