I’m talking about Big Data, Openstack and Object Storage. In the last two days I’ve come across a couple of articles (here and here) which discuss the adoption of Hadoop, Openstack and Object storage. Both articles start from surveys that talk about scarce adoption in the enterprise space for these technologies… And the questions which arise time after time are: is it too soon? or, is real interest lacking in traditional enterprises? The short answer is yes (to both questions), but I also think some elaboration is necessary. Do you have the problem? These technologies are all thought up...Read More
Tag: HDS HSP
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)