Two weeks ago I had the chance to meet a really interesting company and check out the devices it has been launched on the market a couple of years ago. I’m talking about Connected Data and Transporter. Transporter is not new on the market (I already wrote about it, in Italian, a couple of years ago), but I was totally unaware that this startup is now building a much larger range of devices capable of covering from personal to enterprise Sync&Share needs. [Disclaimer:] First of all,to be fair, I have to say that Connected Data gifted me a FileTransporter...Read More
Tag: File Transporter
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)