In this Episode I’m with Jonathan Ellis (co-founder and CTO of Datastax) and we talk about: – Datastax – NoSQL and Cassandra – What’s new in Datastax Enterprise v.3.0 Here the the full transcript of the episode: Enrico: Hi everyone and welcome to a new episode of Juku.beats Today, I am here with Jonathon Ellis founder and CEO of Datastax. Hi Jonathan, how are you? Jonathan: I’m doing well. Thanks for having me on the program. Enrico: Thank you for being here with me. Jonathan, the first question is about you and DataStax. I would like you to introduce...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)