AI, Containers, cloud computing, large storage infrastructures, IoT, HPC… and probably more. And to serve all of this, large Service Providers and Enterprises are building huge datacenters where everything is designed to maximize efficiency. The work covers all the aspects around the data center facility, power and cooling, security and compute power density as well. A lot has been done but there is more that has been asked. Failed attempts to do more (with less) In the past many vendors tried to get more work done taking approaches that failed miserably. Do you remember Sun Sparc T1 processors for...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)