Last week I wrote a rough tweet because I was sick of hearing complaints from a few of my customers about Dell’s Copilot support program here in Italy. I don’t know if the power of social networks is so strong or the right person was listening at the right time but Dell’s reaction has been amazing! Long story short In a few minutes I received DMs and personal emails asking me what’s is happening, a discussion began and eventually they promised to start an “internal investigation”. The next day I was contacted from an Italian Dell’s support representative who...Read More
Tag: copilot @en
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)