CloudPhysics is on the most interesting companies that I’ve met in this Silicon Valley trip. CloudPhysics is a new SaaS service that helps SysAdmins to make better decisions on the base of measured data from your virtualized infrastructure and the power of Big Data Analytics. I’m reorganizing my ideas and I’ll write a post in the following days but, in the meantime, you can take a look at this video that I recorded with the CTO of the company (Irfan Ahmad). He briefly introduces the product and how it works. Enjoy! Disclaimer: I was invited to this meeting by...Read More
Tag: CloudPhysics @en
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)