I’ve written a lot on object storage lately and some weeks ago I published an article about object storage platforms and gateways. This time I would like to write a few words on one of those gateways. This is one of the many that you can find out there but the interesting thing is that it comes with some services built on top of it. Twinstrata CloudArray Twinstrata is developing a storage appliance (also sold in the VSA form) called CloudArray. In practice, it maintains a local cache of most accessed data while saving them on an object storage...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)