In this episode I’m with Lazarus Vekiarides (CTO and co-founder of ClearSky Data), and we talk about: – The company – The product – Users and use cases This is an interesting chat about a really innovative product that delivers enterprise primary storage features and performance with a cloud backend. End users are asking for more and more multiple-cloud, cross-cloud and hybrid-cloud solutions and this one goes exactly towards that direction. If you want to know more about this topic, I’ll be presenting at next TECHunplugged conference in Austin on 2/2/16. A one day event focused on cloud computing and...Read More
Tag: ClearSky data
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)