This podcast is sponsored by: In this episode I’m with Andrew Hillier (CTO and co-founder of Cirba) and we talk about: – The company – Product architecture – Use cases Here the transcript of the show Enrico: Welcome to our new episode of Juku Beats. Today I’m with the Andrew Hillier, CTO and co-founder of Cirba. Hi, Andrew. Andrew: Hi, Enrico. How are you today? Enrico: I am feeling good. First question is about you and about your company. Can you tell us about Cirba? Andrew: Sure. As you mentioned, I’m the CTO and Co-founder, the company name is...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)