After last month’s article on Syneto and its Storage OS I started a collaboration with the company and this is the report I prepared for them with the full review of the product and the features explained. You know, I’m a fan of anything coming from from Sun Solaris… and this one is not an exception! In fact, just in case you haven’t heard yet, Syneto Storage OS is OpenZFS based solution built on top of Illumos (a fork of Open Solaris). I invite you to read the paper and download the fully functional free VSA (a Virtual Storage...Read More
Tag: CIFS @en
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)