This is the last article of a short series of articles I wrote for Red Hat regarding object storage and Ceph. Free download to the rest of the papers is available here. Introduction Enteprises are facing new challenges regarding storage infrastructures and data mobility. Basic characteristics of storage systems, like data protection, reliability and avaialability are common ground now, but the bar is raising again because users ask to access data from everywhere and any device. It’s not easy to find a solution when scalability, performance and security are all involved at the same time. But this is what...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)