Last Friday I was on a Call with Ty Lim (VP of marketing at Druva). We discussed his company and its vision and then, once again I got the confirmation that in modern organizations, controlling devices is less important than managing and controlling data. The landscape You know, the enterprise is broadly distributed now (we can even use the term “dispersed” in some cases): the mobile work force counts for the majority of the users. The number of devices is dramatically growing (3 devices per employee is often the new minimum) and Remote Offices need to be managed in...Read More
Tag: byoc @en
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)