I’m pleased to announce that I’ve been selected as a Tech Field Day delegate once again, this time for the first Storage Field Day, the first storage-focused Tech Field Day event that will take place in the surroundings of San Jose, CA on April 26/27th. We will meet eight very interesting companies: Kaminario (@Kaminario), Nimbus Data (@NimbusData), Drobo (@Drobo), Coraid (@Coraid), Dell (@Dell_Storage), Brocade (@BRCDcomm), Tintri (@TintriInc), PureStorage (@PureStorage) while Quest Software (@Quest) will sponsor the party on Thursday night. Many of them have interesting cutting-edge products based on SSD technology, that has been the talk of the town...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)