Well, I’m not an economist and even less interested in politics. But UK exiting the EU is huge. I have several friends and acquaintances who have migrated to the UK in the last few years – more job opportunities, meritocracy and higher wages. This could all change very soon. But this is one aspect, the other one I’m thinking of is about the IT industry from both the UK and EU standpoints. Cloud computing The first problem I can see with Brexit is data locality. We already have this problem in Europe but now it’s even more present. The...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)