I started looking into Docker and container ecosystems a while ago, as everyone else in this industry. But, because of my personal experience and the work I do, I’m more interested in infrastructure aspects than developer stuff. And this is also the problem with docker, if you are not a developer, well, good look with it. I swear, I tried many times, but most of the books are outdated, they are primarily written for developers, the official documentation is organized very badly and it’s hard to find the right info for SysAdmins. What I need is like a reference...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)