If you work in the storage market I’m sure you already know the full stories about HDS (a worldwide leader in high end enterprise storage systems) and BlueArc (a small company producing a family of high performance NAS products): they have a strong worldwide OEM agreement since years and HDS contributes to a large part of BA revenues. Actually, the relationship between the two companies has always been very tightened and many pundits spent a lot of words questioning about if and when HDS would have bought BlueArc… but we also know that HDS isn’t very famous about its acquisitions strategy! Now seems...Read More
Tag: BlueARC @en
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)