In this Episode I’m with Bernhard Behn (Technical marketing at Avere Systems) and we talk about: – Virtual FXT – Avere and Big Data Analytics – What comes next for Avere Enjoy the podcast! Here the transcript of the interview: Enrico: Hi everyone, and welcome to a new episode of Juku Beats. Today I’m here with Bernhard Behn, technical marketing at Avere Systems. Hi, Bernhard. How are you? Bernhard: Hello, Enrico. How are you? Enrico: First of all I’m just curious to know what means technical marketing? What do you do in your role at Avere? Bernhard: Yes sure,...Read More
Tag: Aver Systems
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)