Finding headings for blog posts is the worst part of my job, and I’m really bad at it, but this time I think I found something that clearly expresses my excitement. Today Pure is announcing a new product called Flashblade. And it’s definitely a bold one, a new All-Flash storage system which is targeted to unstructured data workloads. Today Pure is announcing a new product called Flashblade. And it’s definitely a bold one, a new All-Flash storage system which is targeted to unstructured data workloads: highly scalable, for files and objects, aimed at serving less latency-sensitive workloads, but still...Read More
Tag: all-flash storage
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)