Last week I had the chance to attend the first A3 communications IT Question Time, in that occasion I also got the opportunity to have a little chat with John W Thompson (CEO of Virtual Instruments). It was like killing two birds with one stone. About the roundtable The good thing about this event was that Federica Monsone (the organizer) packed a room with Pundits (Analysts, journalists, bloggers and the likes), a SNIA representative and a few IT companies (Pure Storage, Virtual Instruments, CA, NCE) for a two hour meeting chaired by Martin Glassborow (aka @storagebod). We went though...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)