A10 Networks, one of the companies I visited last week, is a startup mostly dealing with application delivery solutions (usually referred as load balancers), with 300 employee and its headquarters in San Jose (CA). This company is helmed by its founder, one of the several living legends in Silicon Valley: Lee Chen (founder and CEO of Foundry and Centillion), I’ll soon share a quite long video with him I recorded during the meeting. The company Just a couple of facts witnessing the success of this company: ranks fourth fastest growing company in Silicon Valley (46th in USA), and reports...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)