At the end of every year, pundits of all kinds write articles where they predict the year to come… predictions is playing hardball and going back to look at last years’ forecasts could be fun. Many times predictions are driven more by wishes and feelings than by real analytical approach. So I’m going to avoid potential failure with a post about my wishes, not predictions, for next year: Openstack distributions The word Openstack is everywhere but when we start to talk about real life adoption, especially in the enterprise, we struggle to find names and case histories. I think...Read More
Tag: 2013 @en
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)